Edinburgh Dining Table
The Edinburgh pool table diner is available in walnut, dark walnut, light oak, black, white, silver oak and midnight grey finishes, with modern laminated tapered legs. Completed with a 2-piece hard top with dowel joints to hold in it securely in place.
- Available in 6′ & 7′ sizes.
- In Club or Elite cushion choices.
- Complete with 2-piece matching dining top.
- Internal ball return system, the balls return to one end of the table.
- Precision 19mm ground slate.
- Metal top frame corner.
- Aluminium trim on the ball return aperture.
- Adjustable timber feet for ease of table levelling.
- Quality Hainsworth green Match cloth.
- Other cloth colours available at an additional cost.
- A Complimentary TAOM racking cloth to protect the racking area.
- Supplied with 2 quality cues, a set of Aramith red and yellow balls, a triangle and chalk.
- Delivery and professional installation services available – mainland UK only.
- For lead times and availability please ring or e mail.
- Prices start from
- Made in the United Kingdom.
- 7′ overall size 2140mm x 1220mm, playing surface 1820mm x 910mm
- 6′ overall size 1910mm x 1140mm, playing surface 1600mm x 820mm
The Elite is designed with an International and European table specification, with tighter cut pockets favoured for International and World events.
The Club table is a standard pocket size favoured by amateurs, clubs and pubs and the general domestic market.
Manufactured in 7 decors
Black | White | Walnut | Dark walnut | Light Oak | Silver Oak | Midnight Grey